Good Fortune Good Fortune

Great!

I really loved the idea and the simplicity!

Quickdraw (Part 2) Quickdraw (Part 2)

meh

i was playinh it... and when i came across hitler level, i closed the game

53xy83457 responds:

That's a very nice little story, thanks for sharing.

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

a Bug

When i play this game, i can't get through the character creation (i create a character, write a name, and no matter what i press (skip tutorial or play tutorial) it does nothing)

Ultimate Defense 2 Ultimate Defense 2

ehh

This game is like the last one- boring and impossible to beat

Mole's quest Mole's quest

ehh?

I found a bug. when i start the game, i walk a few steps, then there's lot of flashing, and then = the end

Sno' Problem Sno' Problem

Good... but

it's too hard

Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

Good game but...

I have found a bug, after i jump in the shop it says i have 0$ and whatever i do i cant get any money, and i cant buy anyhing

Ether War Ether War

Cool

THAT WAS AWESOME. and for "another one" i would suggest something like duel, and delete the allies more customizable like adding hp , better cannons, motors and it would be cool to buy and choose ship parts for allies and owns ships.

Penalty Shooting. Penalty Shooting.

You could have made this english

I did not like that's it is in german (i think) but it was a bit fun game and very easy

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

well

I dont understand all those 10\10 idiots they are woting for some piece of crap that is really not interesting you just move your duck (it's head) up and down, that makes no sense AND what gliches can be there if there's only two pictures that are switching I'm not an optimist like lots of others i'm realist. 1\10 for some short time that has been spent on it.